Workshop Size - 12 people
Registration closes - Friday. April 27th
Learn to take amazing photos using the camera you always have with you. These days, everybody has a smartphone and the cameras just keep getting better. This workshop is for anyone who has an iPhone 6* or higher and wants to learn how to use it to it’s fullest and take advantage of all of it’s amazing capabilities (many of which are hidden). Whether you are interested in landscape, travel or food photography or you want to improve the photos you take of your kids, this workshop will give you the skills to do it. Learn shooting techniques, basic editing skills and even print photo books directly from your iPhone.
Amy Drucker is one of the most sought-after family photographers in the Tri-State area and her photography workshops have helped many amateur photographers improve their skills and learn to consistently take photos they love.
What you’ll learn:
- Hidden capabilities of your iPhone
- How to properly expose and focus your images
- Tips for specific applications, (portraits, actions shots, landscapes)
- Understanding how light affects your photos
- Techniques for improving composition
- Essential shooting and editing apps
- Editing techniques
- Techniques for organizing and managing your photos
- Special features (HDR, long exposures, self-timer and more)
- Getting your photos off of your phone (printing your pictures)
- Recommended accessories
Bonus: lifetime access to a private FB group for students who have taken workshops with Amy.
Level: All levels welcome
*Please note that this workshop is only for those using iPhones (models 6 and newer) and that you must provide your own iPhone.